1. Join me and several other ambassadors for upcoming ZOOMA runs. For more information about the race on August 2 and to learn more about upcoming fun/training runs, visit the ZOOMA website.
- Sunday, May 25, 9am, Waterfall Glen, Darien, IL
- Wednesday, May 28, 6:30pm, Athleta 3415 N. Southport, Chicago, IL
- Saturday, May 31, 9:30am, Universal Sole, 1333 E Benton Place, Chicago, IL (Chicago Training Kick off)
- Wednesday, June 4, 6:30pm, Athleta 3415 N. Southport, Chicago, IL
- Thursday, June 5, 6:30pm, Old Plank Trail at Wolf Road and Rt. 30, Frankfort, IL
- Wednesday, June 11, 6:30pm, Athleta 3415 N. Southport, Chicago, IL
- Saturday, July 12, 9:30am, Universal Sole, 1333 E Benton Place, Chicago, IL (10 mile training run)
2. Need some running motivation? Check out “Meet the Blogger: Too Tall Fritz“. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting Amanda twice: at Disneyworld after the half marathon and before the Chicago Lakefront 50K. She is a busy woman with a job, two kids, a husband, and a few pets. She recently completed 3 marathons and an ultra marathon in April to celebrate turning 40. I ran the same ultra marathon and barely had enough strength to complete a half marathon and yet this lady ran 3 more marathons. Amazing!!
3. I finally got my Camelback Marathoner Vest. It didn’t come with any instructions (not that I really need any) but it looks like a complicated piece. I am worried I will break it while filling it up with water. Shouldn’t be that complicated right? I’ll let you know how I like it.
BONUS: Don’t forget to enter my Injinji giveaway. I will announce the winners on Saturday, May 24. Injinji is having a Memorial Day Sale so go to their website to save 30% on selected styles.