1. On Monday I went to a live taping of Windy City Live. There were no prizes/gifts for audience members but it was still fun to be there. We heard from Brian Grazer, watched a performance by Muntu Dance Theatre, and listened to a discussion lead by Dr. E. Patrick Johnson on the NAACP leader, Rachel Dolezal.
2. This past weekend I got a kitten. Her name is Lola and she is very playful and FUNNY! I will post pictures of her (not too many) on the blog and on Instagram. I hope you don’t unfollow me. For now here are a few.
3. I love coffee. But I also love flavored coffee creamer. I’ve been loving this Mexican chocolate style. Delicious. Try it. You will not be disappointed.
4. Just the other day I found my Birkenstocks in the back of my car. I think they’ve been there since last summer. Ha, definitely ugly shoes but very comfortable. I remember one time I was in NY and walked for a couple of hours in them and my feet did not hurt one bit. Will definitely be wearing them this summer.
5. This afternoon my nephew and I did a Slice of Chicago Pizza Tour. We are both HUGE fans of Home Run Inn but wanted to try something different. We had pizza from Pizzeria Uno, Quartino, and Giordano’s. I must have read incorrectly the description because I could have sworn it said that we were supposed to go to 5-6 different pizza places. Overall, it was fun to make a trip downtown (even though it was very windy and kind of cold) and have a few slices from two places we’ve never been to, Quartino and Pizzeria Uno. The verdict? Pizzeria Uno is the best one.
Are you a fan of pizza? Favorite pizza place? What is your favorite topping(s)?