None of the links below are affiliate links so feel free to click away!
- Overnight Steel Cut Oats – I know I am late here but cannot get enough of this delicious breakfast. Mine is very simple with steel cut oats, almond milk, yogurt, almond butter and chia seeds. Sometimes I add a scoop of protein powder for an extra protein boost. Sometimes I roll my eyes when a blogger will post a recipe for overnight oats in a jar. I mean, really, is it that hard? No, it isn’t. So that is why I am not including an actual recipe but just letting you know what I use.
- Spotify – Wow, I seriously feel like I’ve been living under a rock. I remember years ago setting up an account and creating a few playlists but that’s it until recently. I only listen to music while I run on the treadmill but so far my Running playlist has over 7 hours worth of music in Spanish and English. I’ve looked into the Premium membership but not sure if it is worth $10 per month. I will try out it free for a month and then we’ll see. I was hoping to share my playlist but have not figured it out yet. I did make it public so hopefully you can find it.
- Oiselle Tops– I am obsessed with all of them. I’ve purchased a few on Moosejaw, Running Warehouse, and on the Oiselle website. My favorites are: Go Tank, Flyte 2000 1/2 Long Sleeve, Bridge Tank, Window Short Sleeve Tee, Wazelle Short Sleeve, Wazelle Tank, Flowy Tank and In the Fold Tank. <<I know, so many and I cannot help myself!!! They’re all gorgeous and love their fit and material. I also love that they’re casual but yet nice enough to wear to work. Happy to wear them but not yet ready to go back to work.
- Road ID for Fitbit Charge – I did not want another item to add to my wrist; so this is perfect for me! If you don’t have a Fitbit Charge, there is also a Road ID for Apple Watch, Garmin Vivosmart, Fitbit Flex, and Fitbit Surge. I even purchased a few cute badges to add to it.
- I am not enjoying the weather but I am loving my summer break. I’ve been able to relax, catch up on a few shows, bond with my cat (we nap together), and hang out with friends. My nephew is also in town from San Antonio so it is nice to spend time with him too.