Disclaimer: None of these items are sponsored by the companies but are items I purchased with my own money.
Thanks to everyone that commented on Sunday’s post while I was a guest host for Tricia and Holly’s Weekly Wrap Up!
1. Wow, June is over and we are halfway through 2017. Summer break is going great! I’ve been able to sleep in, rest, spend time with Lola, and run.
2. This month I ran 115.75 miles compared to last month (115.45 miles). I’ve been doing longer miles but I’ve been running 5 days instead of 6. Along with my marathon training, I’ve been taking swimming lessons and working with a personal trainer.
3. In a few weeks I will be heading to Seattle and then to Alaska. I am happy and excited about it. Cannot wait!!
4. My first day back to work is Monday, August 21. I will be setting up my new room the week before and know it will be a long process. I moved classrooms and will have to set up everything again.
5. Now it is time for a giveaway. I love coffee. And I love Starbucks. I am not a big fan of their hot coffee but do LOVE, LOVE their iced and cold brew coffee. I also love my Lock Laces and have them in all of my running shoes. I’ve been using them for a few years now and make sure to always have extra sets for a giveaway or to give to friends.
Now let’s talk about the giveaway. The winner will receive a $10 Starbucks Giftcard and a pair of Lock Laces in blue.
Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter. This giveaway will run until July 7th at 11:59 pm). The winner will be selected on July 8th. The giveaway is open to US residents only. All entries are verified, so please be sure to complete them or a new, random winner will be selected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’m linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 2.0.