Another cold week here in Chicago! Man, I am ready for some warmer weather. Maybe not HOT and humid but definitely warmer than 20 degrees. I was off on Monday and it felt great to sleep in and do a few errands. Now read on to find out about my random thoughts.
• I got a night guard. During my last visit to the dentist, he noticed more wear on some of my teeth. I had one a few years ago but then it got old and dirty and I threw it away. I forgot about it and didn’t replace it till now. It feels weird when I put it on (sexy look) but it is actually quite comfortable.
• Have you heard about a PowerPoint Party? One day I was listening to the radio and they were talking about it. Basically you invite people over for dinner and they also do a presentation on a topic they like. I had no idea that was a thing. Me? I would use Google Slides. 🙂
• “Sex and the City” never gets old. Thanks to Amazon Prime I can watch again all of the episodes. Currently, I am on season 4. Charlotte is going through a divorce, Miranda is pregnant, Carrie is with Aidan, and Samantha is Samantha.
• I am loving my Popsocket. Bought one at Target for $2.98. I realize there are so many different ways to use it but mainly I use it as a stand. It is perfect for when I use my phone to watch movies on Netflix or Amazon Prime!
• Meat and beans in chili? I like meat but this year I am trying to not eat too much of it. I’ve been making chili on my crockpot with 2-4 different kinds of beans and I’m loving it. My recipe includes beans, tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, quinoa, and spices. Very simple and sometimes a bit bland but am up for suggestions on what else to add to make it tastier.
What are some of your random thoughts today?