Hard to believe it is Thursday already. The week definitely goes by fast! I am not complaining. Wednesday was a half day at school and while I’d rather have my kids for the rest of the afternoon instead of being in meetings, yesterday was actually pretty good. The 2nd grade team met and we were able to cross things off our to do list. That is always a wonderful feeling! Now let me tell you about my random thoughts.
• Do you watch “This is Us”? I feel like I am missing out on it. My Facebook feed is always full of posts from friends commenting about it. Do you watch it? Am I really missing out on it?
• I will admit that I watched Sunday’s game just for the commercials. This year I don’t think they were that good. I think the one I did like was the one from Budweiser. I am not a big fan of Justin Timberlake but did like his performance.
• I cannot stop watching the SNL Revolutionary War skit. Have you seen it? Haha. It is pretty funny!
• I haven’t had much luck finding a house to buy. Why is it so complicated? I’ve been looking since November and while I’ve seen some nice ones, a few are out of my price range. There were 2 houses that I was ready to buy and put in an offer. Unfortunately they were not accepted. I truly believe that things happen for a reason and I have to believe that those two were not meant to be for me. My house is still out there and I just to continue to be patient.
• I am over the snow. Ugh! I dislike winter and snow more than ever. Is it selfish to say that with that much snow it will affect my runs? I am enjoying my runs outside but now have to be even more conscious and careful because I don’t want to fall. Yesterday I went to the treadmill and it wasn’t so bad but for sure I’d rather be outside. We are expecting more snow today and Friday.
• And with the snow comes a snow day. I found out a few hours ago that there is no school on Friday. I just looked outside and it is already coming down. No bueno. I was really hoping for it to be a mild winter (I remember last year in February we had temperature in the 80s) this year. With this day off now I can finally finish grading my math tests from last week. 🙂
What are some of your random thoughts today?