Happy Thursday! Hard to believe it is already March. Time is going by too fast. I am looking forward to Spring and the warmer weather. Seriously, I am tired of this cold weather and the changes brought on by Mother Nature. Now let me tell you about my random thoughts.
• I remember when the duck face pictures were popular. Are they still popular? Do people still do those? Lately I am seeing a lot of photos of people with their mouth open. One, two, and maybe three is OK. But when almost all of your photos are of you with your mouth open. Just no. I find them annoying. Thoughts?
• I did a few Disney races back in 2014. First I did Goofy Challenge because a few of my friends convinced me to do it. Then I did a couple more races that year. I did them more for more. I remember during Goofy people were upset because there weren’t enough characters on the course for pictures. I took a few pictures but to me it wasn’t that important. I know Disney races are more for fun but should people get upset or care about how much time they have to take pictures with characters? Should they really care how many characters are on the course too?
• I’ve been house hunting since November. Still no house. I’ve seen quite a few of them and came close to buying one. Sigh. Now I am getting desperate but at the same time still need to be patient. There was one that I liked and was ready to put in an offer but then found out that someone else had paid cash for it. Man, I need that kind of money!
• I am late to the party here but finally saw the movie “Moana”. I have NO idea why I waited so long. On Sunday I was at a family party and my niece was talking about how her son loves that movie. They played the movie but I didn’t get the chance to see it again. I knew it was available on Netflix so Wednesday evening I sat down to watch it. Great movie! My favorite song, of course, is the one by Dwayne Johnson. I maybe have a secret crush on him. 🙂 Have you seen “Moana”?
• I went to the Laundromat on Sunday and it got me thinking about detergent. I did used a little bit more than required but still nowhere near what the person next to me used. Mine is the top one.
What are some of your random thoughts today?