Happy Thursday! It is one of my favorite days of the week because that means Friday and the weekend aren’t too far behind. It has been warming up and Spring is around the corner!
• March Madness! I don’t really follow any of the basketball teams but I do like to be included in this whole madness. I have two brackets with two different teams being the winner. Crossing my fingers I win one of them.
• These crazy drivers are ridiculous! Why are we in a rush to get from one place to the next? Being in a hurry and in a car can be a recipe for disaster. I leave my house around 6:30 am and arrive at school by 7. I take my time and drive the speed limit. Some drivers zigzag to get through faster not really taking in consideration how dangerous that can be.
• What is the purpose of Daylight Savings Time? Monday was tough for me and my students. We were all very tired. Towards the end of the day, I had them put their head down for a few minutes to relax. Then I couldn’t wait to get home but I stayed late to work on lesson plans. Back to DST, I’ve noticed that it is still dark at 6am where before it was a little bit light. I am not liking it. However, I do like that it is still bright at 6:00 pm.
• I am a sucker for Target and Costco. I can never go there and just purchase what’s on my list. I went to Costco on Tuesday for maple syrup and avocados. Then I tried chips and mini tacos and before I knew it, my cart was full of food.
• Got my second pair of Tieks. Originally I had a brownish color (Chestnut) and exchanged them for Leopard Print. Aren’t they gorgeous?
What are some of your random thoughts today?