Last week I mentioned that I was a morning runner. I am a morning person. I like the feeling of knowing that I am done with my workout and don’t have to “worry” about it later.
Besides a watch, there are a few things I bring along with me on my run. I may add a thing or two (depending on the run) such as money, energy gel, or water.
• Oiselle Lightning Layer – I know I have mentioned it here in other posts, but it is one of my favorite items from Oiselle. I can wear it over another top or a sports bra. I love how bright it is to make sure drivers see me when it is dark.
• Black Diamond Headlamp – I bought this last year and love how bright it is.
• SABRE Pink Pepper Spray – I understand why I have to carry it with me but I still hate that I “have” to. Luckily I have not had to use it. However, once I was testing it, and accidentally sprayed it in the bathroom. Boy, that stuff is strong!
• Fitletic Running Belt – I love their running belts. I have a few other ones that I use for races or longer runs (one has two water bottles). These belts are water resistant, do not bounce at all, chafe, or ride up while running. The one I use for races also has toggles for my bib. No more pins or holes on my shirt!
• Wrist ID – There are so many to choose from, but the one I have is the silicone stretch. Simple and stylish, right? 🙂 I feel better knowing that in case of an emergency, my sisters will be notified. I also purchased one for my mother, because well, my mother is in her 70s and we want to be notified right away in case something happens to her.
This week’s Tuesday Topic: What do you bring along on a run? You can write about this topic, or feel free to post any running related blog post. Remember to Link-up with Kim and Zenaida! Visit at least two of the other linked posts – the more the merrier! Remember to come back for later linkers!