As a runner, I make sure I have the “best” gear for me. I like my Brooks shoes, Oiselle clothes, Smartwool socks, and Garmin watch. I don’t think I need anything else. I am horrible when it comes to stretching and I rarely use my foam roller. Hopefully that will change soon since many of you have commented how much better you feel when you use it. I have a couple of them and honestly I don’t need that many. Or do I? I forgot to mention that I also have an R8 Roll Recovery (older version) but that thing HURTS!!!
However, there are a few other things that I would like to try or buy.
• A Peloton bike. It will be one of the first things I buy when I move to a house. I love reading about Kim and Deborah’s fun classes in their bike.
• PowerDot Electrical Muscle Stimulator. It provides therapy for tired muscles and aching joints no matter where you go. This little gadget helps you:
• Recover faster
• Massage out knots
• Avoid training fatigue
• Relieve muscle and joint soreness
• Increase muscle strength and endurance
• Increase blood circulation
• Warm up muscles to prevent injury
• Feel your best
• High Intensity Vibrating Fitness Roller. OK so I just wrote that I rarely use my foam roller, but this one looks so cool! I remember a few months ago someone told me about a heated foam roller.
• Compression boots. I have used them at expos and they are truly amazing! I think one time I almost fell asleep.
• Whole Body Cryotherapy. Why not? I read that the benefits of it outweigh those of a traditional ice bath. Should I believe everything I read online? 🙂
This week’s Tuesday Topic: What are some new fitness gadgets you’d like to try? You can write about this topic, or feel free to post any running related blog post. Remember to link up with Kim and Zenaida! Visit at least two of the other linked posts – the more the merrier! Remember to come back for later linkers!