Hey there! It is Tuesday again and time for another fun topic to discuss. I am actually excited about this one and hope that you still like me after reading my post. 🙂
This week’s Tuesday Topic: What are your running or race pet peeves? You can write about this topic or feel free to post any running related blog post. Remember to Link-up with Kim and Zenaida! Visit at least two of the other linked posts – the more the merrier! Remember to come back for later linkers!
Time to rant!
• Runners that post their pace all of the time. Maybe I am jealous because I will never be fast like them. I know some people that post their Garmin AND Strava paces after each run. I know someone that will just post her “fast” time. Seriously? No one cares about your pace but you. That reminds me that I need to stop posting it in my blog too. 🙂
• Walkers that start in the front of a race. I’ve been in a few races in which I’ve crossed the start line and immediately see walkers. Now, there is nothing wrong with walking in a race but shouldn’t they start at the back of the race?
• Runners that make sudden stops. There’s been a few times in which I am running and the person in front of me decides to stop to either walk, fix their shorts, or tie their shoelaces. Move to the right side!
• Runners that take up the whole path. Ugh, so annoying. Sometimes the path isn’t wide enough so we have to run either single file or by twos. Yeah, some people think they own the path.
• Dog owners that don’t leash their dogs. I know I am a cat person but do like dogs. However, I don’t like it when I am running and there is a dog with no leash and its owner is nearby. I dislike it even more when said dog runs towards me. I don’t care that it is a small dog or that he is friendly and won’t bite me.
• Runners that blast their music. I wear headphones so that only I can hear the music. I hate it when runners run with a small radio so that everything around them could hear it too. Just no.
• Runners that talk non stop during a race. You know how I feel about talking while running. But must you need to talk throughout the whole race?
Haha, I have quite a few. Are any of these YOUR pet peeves or am I just a weird person?