• It is the little things that make me smile. I can never find a parking spot in front of where I live. I live close to a corner so I usually find parking there. Not too far but it is annoying that I can’t park in front of where I live. This week I parked not once, not twice, but three times in front. Lucky me!
• I rarely win anything so I was surprised to get this email from Starbucks. I won a stationery set. Cannot wait to get it!
• Wednesday was a half day at school and we had a late Thanksgiving feast. I went to the gym to eat my lunch (where our meeting was taking place). I was very surprised to see a placemat made by one of my former students. Sure made me smile!
• Saw this pen at work and it made my day.
• Another salad kit recall. Yep, stick with cake. 🙂
Looks like you had a lucky week, Zenaida! I love that place mat by your former student. I think I would collect all such mementos until I my attic and cellar would be full of them.
I have quite a few of them and store them in my cabinet but eventually that gets full. I need to clean it out and not sure what I am going to do with them.
I love students gifts. I have quite a few ornaments from students.
At first I thought you won Starbucks for life. Lol
I agree. Forget that salad.
Those are the best gifts from them. Haha, when I saw the email I also thought the same thing. 🙂
I think it’s so nice that you are noticing the little things (like sweet parking spots) that make you smile. That placemat is awesome!
Life is hard and we need to look at the simple things in it. Even if it just find a simple parking spot! 🙂