• Thanks to Facebook Memories for another great reminder. I do enjoy teaching 2nd grade. So if I am doing the math correctly, 2020-2021 will be my 7th year teaching 2nd grade. I have had some great coworkers which makes this job a whole lot better.
• Have you seen these tumblers? I don’t need another one but these are very cute. And I want one. If you see them, get two of them and let me know. I will pay you for them.
• A few weeks ago I purchased a cocktail shaker. You know I love my martinis. Somehow there was trouble with the delivery and Target gave me a refund. I ordered another one and am supposed to get it today. Imagine my surprise when on Monday I received the first one I ordered. Now I have two of them. Just kidding. I will return the other one.
• My cats rarely sleep on the same bed. Lola is still not happy that Mateo is around. Will she get over it? Now I need to get another bed for ME.
• This made me laugh! I will ignore any students that ask me that question.
One of these days you’ll have to share your favourite martini mixtures!
My favorite is the Apple Martini. Equal parts of vodka and sour apple liqueur. Very simple. Next I will make a chocolate martini.
I would’ve told you that Puss (my first cat as an adult) hated Cleo (a stray I took in a year later) til the day Cleo died — 16 years later.
Except I have some photos of them laying close together. Memory is a tricky thing 🙂
I hope Lola grows to love Mateo. 😀
I wouldn’t hold your breath, but never say never. 🙂 Still, they’re so cute! I miss cats! Although my clothes don’t.