This month I ran 84.3 miles. Much better this month. Below are the races I completed this month.
- Chicago’s Perfect 10 Mile, November 12
- Run 3.14 Pie, November 24
Both races were new this year. I had a great time at both of them so I plan to race them again next year.
Total miles ran this year is 657.93. Definitely no chance of hitting 1,000 miles before December 31. That is OK because my new goal is to run 1,000 miles before November 19, 2012 which is the day before I turn 40. Yep, you read correctly. I will turn 40 next year. Do I feel almost 40? Nope.
- Blackhawsks game
- Whale watching
- Taste 40 different beers/tequilas
- Bikram yoga
- Ballroom/pole dancing
- Relay race
- Slumber party
- Drive-in movie
- Pottery class
- Visit a country/continent that I have not been to
- Go to the Grand Canyon
- Hike at Yosemite Mountains
- Do ultramarathon (50K)
- See U2 in concert
- Hot air balloon ride
- Take a CPR class
- Learn sign language
- Participate in the Chicago Polar Plunge
- Go on a helicopter ride
- Travel first class
- Visit the four corners (Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and Colorado)
- Learn to play poker and go to a casino
- Learn to play pool
- Watch every movie that has won an Academy Award Winners for Best Picture
- High Tea at the Plaza Hotel in New York
- Get palms read/See a psychic/Get a tarot card reading
- Run a marathon in another state
- Participate in the Women’s Half Marathon
- Run 1,000 miles
- Rock climbing
- View the top 100 paintings and pick top 10 favorites
- Highlights on hair
- Go to a bar alone
- Horse carriage ride
- Speed date/blind date
- Mt. Rushmore
No upcoming races until the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon in New Orleans. I am registered, got my hotel, and now looking for a cheap ticket to New Orleans.
Finally got my Brooks PureProject Cadence. To date I’ve ran 33.16 miles and they feel GREAT!! I love them! They’re expensive ($120) but totally worth it. My next pair will be a Ravenna. I know that in a previous post I wrote that I was a fan of Asics. Well, I have converted to a Brooks fan.
Glad it is December. That means only less than 3 weeks of work and then off for vacation. I will be visiting my sister and nephew in San Antonio. Yay!! I am so ready for it.
I love your list! If you come to Memphis you can do Graceland and the horse drawn carriage.
I love all of these, cant wait to see how your list goes!!