1. On Monday I went to a live taping of Windy City Live. There were no prizes/gifts for audience members but it was still fun to be there. We heard from Brian Grazer, watched a performance by Muntu Dance Theatre, and listened to a discussion lead by Dr. E. Patrick Johnson on the NAACP leader, Rachel Dolezal.
2. This past weekend I got a kitten. Her name is Lola and she is very playful and FUNNY! I will post pictures of her (not too many) on the blog and on Instagram. I hope you don’t unfollow me. For now here are a few.
3. I love coffee. But I also love flavored coffee creamer. I’ve been loving this Mexican chocolate style. Delicious. Try it. You will not be disappointed.
4. Just the other day I found my Birkenstocks in the back of my car. I think they’ve been there since last summer. Ha, definitely ugly shoes but very comfortable. I remember one time I was in NY and walked for a couple of hours in them and my feet did not hurt one bit. Will definitely be wearing them this summer.
5. This afternoon my nephew and I did a Slice of Chicago Pizza Tour. We are both HUGE fans of Home Run Inn but wanted to try something different. We had pizza from Pizzeria Uno, Quartino, and Giordano’s. I must have read incorrectly the description because I could have sworn it said that we were supposed to go to 5-6 different pizza places. Overall, it was fun to make a trip downtown (even though it was very windy and kind of cold) and have a few slices from two places we’ve never been to, Quartino and Pizzeria Uno. The verdict? Pizzeria Uno is the best one.
Are you a fan of pizza? Favorite pizza place? What is your favorite topping(s)?
I love Windy City Live – that’s awesome you went to a taping. Are the tickets free?
Yes they are. I usually go during the summer since that is when I have the time to go.
I just bought my first pair of Birkenstocks, the Gizeh model, and I’m in love! Not ugly at all, and my feet say thank you.
Those are cute!!!
Lola is so cute!I hope you share LOTS of pictures of her! 🙂