I am linking up with with Fairytales and Fitness and Running on Happy
for today’s Friday Five 2.0.
Happy Holidays! I cannot believe 2016 is almost over. I am currently on Winter Break and while I was sick for a few days, I’ve still been enjoying my vacation. I’ve been running here and there, watching TV, and basically relaxing with my cat and watching lots of TV (finished Fuller House and Narcos). Next week I am meeting a few girls from my book club so I better start reading the book.
Today’s topic is “Free” and I will write about some things that I am loving. While I do have more than that, I will limit it to just five. 🙂
- Go Contigo Water Bottle – This is seriously the best water bottle! I have one that holds 32 ounces of water (Cortland) and it is the perfect size for me. I love that I can add two Nuun tablets and I am set. I am a teacher so I cannot drink as much water as I want during the day but once I am out of school then I drink like my life depends on it. I also love that it does not leak. That was something that I hated with the other water bottles. You can get online at www.gocontigo.com, Target, Costco, and Kohls.
- Balega Enduro No Show Socks – I usually run in Pro Compression or Smartwool socks. I bought these from Running Warehouse because they were cute and on sale. Wow! They’re simply amazing!! I love the no show style and they’re very soft. My feet were dry and no blisters which is always a winner in my book.
- Saucony Kinvara 7 – They’re lightweight, comfortable, and I swear they’re the reason my paces have been faster. Heck, I ran my fastest mile at 8:24. Plus, I love the colors. I keep checking Running Warehouse to see if they’re on sale (I paid $120 from the Saucony website). I don’t have to buy them in the same color but as long as they’re less than $80 then I will buy them. I am sure eventually they’ll be on sale as in the past I’ve bought Brooks PureFlow 4 for $50.
- Coffeemate Creamer – I love coffee. Lately I have been drinking it with cream only to cut down on sugar. However, there are some days in which I want my coffee a little sweet and some flavor. These creamers are delicious.
- Cuddl Duds Top – I like wearing them under my short sleeve school shirt on casual Friday. These tops keep me warm without adding any bulkiness. They’re listed as active wear but I have not worn them for a run.
We decided we are going to buy EGG NOG again haha. We bought a tiny jug of it about a week ago and it was so good! I want to snag a larger jug before it’s hard to find again.
I’ve never tried eggnog. What throws me off is the egg in it. Does not sound appealing. Happy New Year!!
I love my Balega socks and make sure they are the ones I wear on Race day!
I am a fan too. Looking to buy more.
My TriggerPoint foam roller!! I swear by that thing. I don’t think I could live without it!
I have that foam roller too! It hurts every time I use it but I know the more I use it the less it will hurt.
100%. I hate it when I’m rolling out, but love how I feel later.
My son’s girlfriend gave me one of those Contigo bottles for Christmas. I’m excited to try it!
That makes me happy. I hope you like it as much as I do. Happy New Year!
I really love the Orange Mud water bottle holder I got 2 years ago. It wears like a short backpack but holds a water bottle and has roomy pockets. No more slipping waist belt!
Happy New Year!
I’ve seen those in pictures but isn’t it bulky? I feel like it would chafe and bother me throughout my run.