Last month I joined a new gym – Fitness Formula Club. Not only do I like it but I LOVE it! I’ve been going a few times already and pretty much have figured it out.
The two locations I go to are South Loop and West Loop. South Loop is closer to my house, has one floor, does not get crowded, and is located closer to the parking lot. West Loop has an indoor and outdoor pool and has two floors. Both locations offer free 2 hour parking.
As a new member, I received 4 “free” personal training sessions. I did have to pay a “more than I wanted to pay” enrollment fee. But if I go at least 36 times within 90 days of signing up, I get back my enrollment fee in FF Bucks which I can use for spa services (massage, manicure, pedicure, facial) or more personal training sessions. Love it!
Now let’s look inside the gym and the locker room.
- Lots of counter space and plenty of mirrors.
- Rows and rows of lockers.
- Love that my big water bottle fits here and I can fill it up to the top.
- Each locker has its own lock that you can set with your combination number.
- There is body lotion, cotton balls, and arm deodorizer. The showers also have shampoo, conditioner, and body gel.
- A hair dryer AND a flat iron.
- Lots of towels to use for your workout and to shower.
- You can order a smoothie and/or lunch to eat onsite or take it with you. They always have smoothie samples and they’re delicious.
- Plenty of treadmills, bikes, ellipticals.
- Free computers and a TV.
- A variety of group fitness classes to choose from throughout the day. Depending on the location, the earliest will be 5:15 am and the latest will be at 7:30 pm.
- The outside pool. I know you cannot really see it but it is there.
- A bathing suit spinner/wringer and bags to take said bathing suit home.
So, can you tell I am excited about it? This summer they have a great referral program. If a friend joins by June 30th, you get a free month of membership.
Do you have a gym membership? How often do you go? Do you like it?
I am linking up with Marcia, Erika, and Patti for today’s Tuesdays on the Run.
This looks like a wonderful gym – way better than mine, lol! I love that they have tons of machines you can use and a variety of classes. The smoothie bar looks amazing!
It is a great gym! I just wished I didn’t have to drive more than I did with my previous one. But I guess I cannot have everything that I want, right? 🙂
Looks like a really nice gym! Love those water fountains that fill up water bottles easily. I’ve seen those mostly at the airports.
I’ve seen them at the airports too and always fill up with I travel.
Very nice looking gym! Enjoy!
Yes it is! I actually enjoy going there to workout.
Your gym looks awesome! I’d be excited about it as well!
Yes it is! I was talking about it with a friend yesterday and I told her that I actually enjoy going to the gym. That’s how much I like it.