Disclaimer: None of these items are sponsored by the companies but are items I purchased with my own money.
Thanks to everyone that commented on Sunday’s post while I was a guest host for Tricia and Holly’s Weekly Wrap Up!
1. Wow, June is over and we are halfway through 2017. Summer break is going great! I’ve been able to sleep in, rest, spend time with Lola, and run.
2. This month I ran 115.75 miles compared to last month (115.45 miles). I’ve been doing longer miles but I’ve been running 5 days instead of 6. Along with my marathon training, I’ve been taking swimming lessons and working with a personal trainer.
3. In a few weeks I will be heading to Seattle and then to Alaska. I am happy and excited about it. Cannot wait!!
4. My first day back to work is Monday, August 21. I will be setting up my new room the week before and know it will be a long process. I moved classrooms and will have to set up everything again.
5. Now it is time for a giveaway. I love coffee. And I love Starbucks. I am not a big fan of their hot coffee but do LOVE, LOVE their iced and cold brew coffee. I also love my Lock Laces and have them in all of my running shoes. I’ve been using them for a few years now and make sure to always have extra sets for a giveaway or to give to friends.
Now let’s talk about the giveaway. The winner will receive a $10 Starbucks Giftcard and a pair of Lock Laces in blue.
Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter. This giveaway will run until July 7th at 11:59 pm). The winner will be selected on July 8th. The giveaway is open to US residents only. All entries are verified, so please be sure to complete them or a new, random winner will be selected.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I’m linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 2.0.
I drink both, but prefer cold.
You killed it on your mileage this month – congrats!! That’s awesome that you are traveling to the West coast this summer. Can’t wait to see all your adventures!
I don’t drink coffee but I LOVE tea in all forms – hot, iced, it doesn’t matter, lol
I’m an iced coffee fan too. But my absolute favorite drink there is a chai!
I don’t think I’ve tried that tea. Now I am curious about it.
Usually it is hot coffee, but on that rare day I can sip on some iced coffee!
They’re both delicious!
Great job with your mileage for the month…I can’t even imagine coming close to triple digits anytime soon, haha!
I hope you have a great trip – my recent race in Seattle was a lot of fun, I just wish it wasn’t so far away. Alaska is definitely on my bucket list!
Thank you. I’ll be in Seattle for one day and then traveling to Anchorage and then to the boat.
I prefer iced coffee over hot! I do hope I win the starbucks card! That’s a perfect summer treat!
Are you going on a Alaskan cruise? We did one in 2011 and it was awesome. My favorite outing was the train ride through the white pass trail ( I think that’s what it was called). Enjoy!
Yes, that’s where I am going. My friend and I are taking a train from Anchorage to Seward.
My parents have booked an Alaskan cruise for next summer. They’re starting in Denali, then heading to the ship.
Next summer already, huh? I went through my emails and saw that I booked my trip in August.
I’m loving my lock laces!!! I just started using them.
Aren’t they the best?
You had some great mileage this month! Ive never tried lock laces but they sound great. and I love Starbucks:)
Thanks! Lock Laces are awesome! They do make a difference in running shoes. Another Starbucks friend! ❤☕️
That’s some serious mileage! I like my coffee hot, although I’m starting to liking the cold brew more and more.
I liked both, iced and hot coffee.
Good choices! 🙂
for my morning coffee i like it hot but if i am getting a latte or starbucks drink it is usually iced!
I like that as well!
Can’t wait to go cruising with you!
I know! I am nervous but excited too. I am going over my stuff (papers) to make sure I have everything I need. I will start packing maybe next week too so I don’t forget anything.
HOT! Well, but sometimes iced. 😉
I guess it depends on the mood.
I prefer hot coffee!
That is always a favorite!
I am definitely a hot coffee fan! Especially in the mornings, even if it’s hot outside I still drink hot coffee.
So true. Sometimes I do it too. Sometimes in the winter when it is very cold, I get an iced coffee. 🙂
Right now I am on an iced coffee kick. Great way to cool off for the summer.
Exactly! However, sometimes I also get one in the winter time. 🙂
I love iced coffee the most! I drink it all year round! Lock laces would really come in handy too!
Depends if the weather is below freezing which is half the year then I would have hot coffee but the few precious months when the weather is nice is when I get iced coffee.
That makes sense. But I am know to get iced coffee during the cold winter months. 🙂