I cannot believe it is already Friday! And to think that we are halfway through the month. I am kind of excited and looking forward to another school.
I had an exciting week filled with good news and some fun and new running products.
- I woke up Monday morning to find out I wa selected to be a BibRave Pro Ambassador.
2. As an Ambassador, I have the chance to run the Chicago Half Marathon and 5k on September 24th (I signed up for the 5k). I would have signed up for the half marathon but I am running on marathon on September 3rd and I don’t think I’ll be ready for a half marathon.
If you would like to sign up, use BRCHI17 to get $15 off the half and $10 off the 5K.
3. Do you cringe when you see your running photos? I knew I was an underpronator but seeing pictures is just something else. I was worried that I was wearing the wrong shoes but my friends at Fleet Feet confirmed that I have the right shoes.
4. I love my Oiselle tops and purchased 8 new tops (and some new shorts). They’re gorgeous! And I love running shoes so I bought the new Revel from Brooks. I am supposed to get them today and can’t wait to run in them. I’ve read that they’re similar to the Launch which are the shoes I use.
There is a summer sale going on right now. You save 30% off already marked down stuff. Check it out!
5. Do you want to get paid to be healthy! Join Achievemint, connect apps, and start earning money. Use THIS LINK to join and we both get 250 points. For every 10,000 points you accumulate, you get $10. I’ve connected it to FitBit, Strava, and Garmin accounts and already made $10. Seriously, you have NOTHING to lose.
I’m linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 2.0.