• Shrimp cocktail is simply the best! Recently I was in San Antonio and went to El Bucanero with my sister and mom. It may look small but it was filling. We talked about how we are going to make it at home and I am looking forward to it! By the way, I LOVE, LOVE, shrimp.
• If I had $100, I would buy a pencil sharpener for my classroom. Every classroom needs a good sharpener. My coworker and I have been checking one out on Amazon. The cheapest we saw it was around $60 and now it is over $140. We regret not buying it when it was $60.
• How can cats sleep so much? Is this the laziest cat or what?
• A friend of mine let me borrow his Apple Airpods. At first I was skeptical about it. I thought for sure they would fall out while running. He assured me they would not and he was right! I bought my own pair and am excited about it.
• While in San Antonio my sister and I talked about shows we’ve watched or are watching on Netflix. She brought up “Frasier”. I remember watching it and also remember the ending. I started watching it from the beginning and it is just as funny as I can remember. 🙂 🙂 I like that each episode is about 22 minutes so I can go through a few of them in a day.
I also love shrimp. If I could I would eat it everyday because there are so many ways to cook it!
Yes! I love when I go to Mexico and can order it many different ways.
Cats sleep more the older they get, too.
Love shrimp! I love almost all fish and shellfish — although not so much a calamri fan.
I can’t believe that a pencil sharpener costs that much! Wowza. 🙁
But it is a GREAT sharpener. We have one in the teacher’s lounge but I want one in my classroom.
I still haven’t tried air buds — even though my cords do bug me. Maybe I should take the plunge.
The cords drive me crazy. I have tried a few wireless headphones and so far I really like these.
One of our cats likes to sleep in that same position right next to an A/C vent. It seems like a pencil sharpener should come with a classroom!
We do have a pencil sharpener but it is a manual one. Not handy when you are sharpening lots of pencils.