• Did you get your free red cup from Starbucks? I didn’t. I did go to Starbucks (earlier I placed an order on my phone) to pick up my Trenta coffee. The red cup is not available in Trenta. I will admit that I was bummed a little but then kind of glad because I really don’t need another cup in my kitchen.
• November is my birthday month!
• Any House of Cards fans? I am excited about it and cannot wait!!
• Did you watch the NYC Marathon? It was truly amazing. While I am happy for the winners, I am bummed about Desi. I was excited when she was in the lead and was hoping that would have continued. The men’s race was exciting too. I was really annoyed with ESPN and their coverage. They didn’t show too much of the race because they were showing lots of commercials.
• Tuesday was Parent/Teacher Conferences. I was exhausted at the end of the day. I have 21 students and 5 students and their parents didn’t show up. Earlier I in the morning I ran for an hour and then met up a friend for breakfast.
I didn’t get a red cup either. I told my hubby to get one since he’s always there early and he said he refused it. I so don’t need another cup either, but I wanted it! Haha! Bummer about the no shows.
My coworker ended up giving me one so now i have one. Do I need it? No. But it is cute.