• We got snow on Saturday. I dislike it. I hate it. Luckily it wasn’t too bad but we’re supposed to get more this weekend. I went out for a run and it wasn’t that fun.
• A heated blanket is the best! Get one. It has kept me warm during these cold days.
• I’ve been teaching since 2009 and use a flash drive for ALL of my files. I’ve been using this little guy for a number of years. Somehow something happened over the weekend and when I tried to access some files on Monday, there was nothing there. I took it to Best Buy and apparently the metal thingie is bent. I need to take it to a place to solder it together or I can pay about $1,600 to have someone from Geek Squad retrieve my files. I should be in tears, but surprisingly I am feeling very relaxed. Maybe I am still in denial?
• This made me laugh. Sometimes I feel like this in the morning.
• To go with the flash drive point mentioned above, I bought two different ones. I am using the one on the left and like it. It is small and no chance of it being bent which is what happened with the other one.
I had saved ALL my files & photos on a portable hard drive. It crashed & I had to pAY to get everything back.
Recently my hard drive crashed on my laptop. I lost everything. Luckily I don’t think it was too much. Most things are on the cloud now.
We are supposed to getup to 2 feet of snow this weekend. HATE HATE HATE this.
I need to do my long runs and the somewhere is limited now.
Did you have to pay a lot to recover the files? I don’t think I want to pay $1600 to recover my stuff. I just bought a event smaller flash drive so hopefully I have better luck with it. The cloud as in ICloud?