• This weather! I have lived in Chicago almost my whole life and have never experienced a cold day like yesterday. School was cancelled and I stayed home most of the day. I only went out for 20 minutes to start my car twice and that was more than enough time to be outside.
• I saw this picture on Instagram and fell in love with it. How awesome is this library?
• I am looking forward to reading this book. It is so popular right now that there is a long waitlist for an English copy and my sister could only get it in Spanish.
• I’ve been running on the treadmill in the morning before work. That means showering and getting ready at the gym. The other day I forgot my Philosophy body wash and face scrub (I didn’t realize it till that night). I went back the next day and it was gone. I was annoyed. Why take it? Why not just leave it?
• My gym has a hair dryer in the bathroom. One day I tried to use it but it wouldn’t turn on. I tried the on and off buttons with no luck. I gave up and walked out with wet hair. A few days later I tried again and it did work. I then realized why it hadn’t worked before. I felt so stupid! 🙂
I hate this weather. Good for you on getting a run. I am waiting for the thaw. Ugh!
I so want to read that book!!
It will be upper 40s this weekend so the snow should thaw. Then it will be all slushy too! 🙂
and then freeze?? Hopefully not.
The hair dryer sounds like something I would do, for sure!
I have my WW meeting today, and I almost never miss it, but the cold made me say no thank you.
Glad I am not the only one! I almost complained to the gym manager about the dryer.
Good thing you didn’t complain (and I could just see myself doing that, too).
I hate this weather so much. It was such a nice winter until the polar vortex wobbled off the north pole!
I agree! I am glad it will be warmer. Let’s hope it continues.