• I have a Starbucks Rewards Visa Cards. One of the perks is getting a FREE drink or food every couple of months. My free item this time was the Sous Vide Egg Bites. Wow! These were so good! There are a couple of options to choose from, but the ones I had were with bacon and gruyere.
• The other day I purchased two iced coffees from Starbucks. I put one cup on top of my car while holding the other one with my left hand and trying to open the door with my right hand. Well, the cup on the car fell. What a mess. But yes I was more upset for the coffee. I went back inside to buy another one, but the barista was nice enough to give me a free one.
• I know at one point I wrote about getting a BQ. I admire everyone that gets that qualifying time but then feel bad when some STILL don’t get to run Boston. A BQ does NOT guarantee that you’ll run Boston. This tweet made me angry. I know he means well, but shouldn’t all runs/races make you feel like you won an Olympic gold medal? The next tweet made me even more angry. Ridiculously easy BQ times? I am in that same age group and to me it isn’t easy.
• I have NO idea how I have so much money in my Dunkin’ Donuts cars. I told my coworker that I was taking a break from Starbucks and from now on getting my coffee from DD. Note: I make my coffee at home, but sometimes I like to get an iced coffee from Starbucks.
• Back to coffee. 🙂 I had this and it was OK. I added almond milk and it was almost $6.00. Yikes! And that is why I just get an iced coffee and that alone is still $2-$4.
I get a lot of free stuff but no card. I’ve wondering about that new drink. Saving up my stars.
How does that work that you get free stuff but no card? Let me in on your secret! 😜
I make my own tea at home. A few bucks for a couple of weeks. 🙂
I just this morning spilled my glass of lemon water all over myself, the couch, the books on the couch that just yesterday I thought I ought to move but didn’t, and of course the floor.
The upside was I didn’t get it on my phone or Ipad which were right there, and I actually somehow managed to not break the glass. There’s always a silver lining!
That would have been terrible to spill it on your phone or iPad! Good thing you didn’t.
Yes, especially as the iPad is relatively new. I knew I’d had the older one a long time, but we happened to find the box today & I’d had it for 8 years！
Gosh, I think I’ve finally found someone who loves Starbucks as much as I do — but I would never go to DD by choice. 😉 I usually stick with a grande Pike’s but get some kind of latte when I’ve earned a free drink. I haven’t tried the cloud drink yet. Maybe on a hot day?
Haha! I like both coffees but lately do go to Starbucks because of the credit card. But now for sure I will be going to DD.