• Any cat lovers here? Aren’t these shirts cute?
• Do you have an iPhone and have used the portrait filter? Wow, I tried it and the photos are so much nicer. Below is an example of a photo. What do you think?
• This made me laugh too. My students will come to me for every single cut. Sometimes I fall for it and sometimes I tell them that they’re fine and to go sit down.
• Can’t wait till Friday. Yes, I am very tired.
• What was your first cell phone? Mine was from Sprint and I remember that I did like it. Over the years I’ve had different phones. I would get a new one every time I renewed my contract (I’ve been with Spring almost 20 years). Facebook reminded me a month ago that 7 years ago I got my first iPhone. I actually remember that day!
I haven’t tried the portrait filter yet but now I will – I really like the photo that you posted!
Thanks Kim! I almost didn’t post it because of my wrinkles. 😜
I haven’t tried the portrait filter yet either! I’ll have to look for that and give it a try.
So many options and so much fun!
Wow! I have not had many cell phones, actually. Heck, I didn’t even have a smart phone until a few years ago. I like my phone, but I am lucky to not be working so I am not at all tethered to it.
It is weird how we depend on our cell phones so much. Even at this moment I am writing this comment using my phone.
I actually do prefer my desktop for “writing” (faster to type). I use my phone when we travel, but I do use my Ipad a lot, too. We share our desktop so I don’t always have access to it.