• Thanks to Facebook for the reminders. This was one of the best vacations ever. I was away for 3 weeks and spent 1 week in Mexico, Ecuador, and Peru.
• On Monday I took my mom to the doctor. While in the elevator I was reminded again of some important people. It was actually very helpful. When we were done, I knew my car was in the Eleanor Roosevelt floor. 🙂
• Excited to try these for my next race. I am a big fan of my Fitletic Running Belt but want to use something different for my next race next weekend. Have you used them?
• My niece, my brother’s daughter, had a baby girl yesterday. Another baby in the family! She doesn’t have a name yet, but cannot wait to meet here.
• With so many back to school sales going on now, it is tempting to buy all of the things. Saw this on Facebook. I am not a new teacher but it is so true. Need to remember that the next time I go to Target or Michaels.
I haven’t tried those bib board before. I use race dots even though they can be annoying sometimes! I’m sure that teacher advice is true, but having a bright, cheerful and organized classroom can help with a positive day too. But you don’t need all the Target trappings to do that!
I haven’t heard of Race Dots but am excited about BibBoard. I am trying not to buy anything new for my classroom. I have pretty much everything I need. Instead I want to spend money on incentives such as snacks and toys. We have very limited resources in Spanish so I end up buying stuff on Teachers Pay Teachers.