• I do my laundry on Monday. This week I went on Sunday with my mom because I knew I wouldn’t be able to go on Monday. It is always weird when I see other people’s machine and the amount of detergent they use. My machine is the one on the left. It looks like I don’t use any at all. 🙂
• Monday afternoon I met a friend for lunch at The Purple Pig. Ha, even the name is interesting. My friend lives in Dallas and the last time I saw her was in November I’ve known her since college and she is am amazing and wonderful person. We had cheese, calamari, steak, and wine. For dessert we had chocolate cake.
• I know I’ve mentioned the high cost of traveling by plane. I was looking for tickets to go to Mexico in December and holy cow! Do you think these will be cheaper next month? I really want to go since it’s been years since I’ve been there for Christmas but cannot justify paying that much money.
• This made made me laugh. I know these meetings sometimes are out of their control but still many times they’re unnecessary.
• There is an app called Resy that allows you to book restaurant reservations. My friend told me about because she wants to eat at Tiffany’s in New York. Well, I was shocked when I got an email to let me know that I could book one for that day. Ugh, if only I lived in NY. I would like to get a reservation for in 2-4 weeks so I have enough time to make travel plans. I think it would be cool to eat there.
Traveling at the holidays is always super expensive. No I don’t think the cost goes down. I probably use too much detergent as well 🙂
I remember years ago paying $400-$500 but now it has doubled.
I haven’t heard of Resy but my husband uses Open Table sometimes (there’s another one but I don’t remember the name).
Ouch to the plane tx. It’s out of control! I hope you find something more reasonable. You need that vacation!
I have Open Table and like it. I get points when I check in and then those points accumulate for a reward. Last time I received a $20 gift card from Amazon. I am going to keep checking and maybe I will get lucky.
Holy cow. That’s expensive. I think you can go to Europe for less.
I use Open Table. Breakfast at Tuffanys would be cool.
I know, right? Those prices are insane. I am going to keep checking and maybe I will get lucky.
I’ve always wanted to eat at the Purple Pig! I actually looked at it as a place for our blogger brunch last summer.
Definitely an experience! It was crowded when I went so it must be a popular place.