• I love coffee and I bought a new coffee maker. This one is a duo with a 12 cup carafe and a single serving machine. The only thing I don’t like is that for the coffee pot, I have to make at least 6 cups. With my regular coffee pot I had the option to make 1, 2, 3, etc., cups of coffee. Oh well. Not the end of the world because I still love it.
• Remember that awesome Halloween scratcher I bought the cats? Well not so awesome anymore. They have destroyed it. I got rid of it but kept the actual scratchers since that is really what they need.
• The Marine Corps Marathon was this past weekend. Kudos to everyone that ran it in that awful weather. I am definitely not in marathon shape but that is one marathon I would love to do. I am thinking maybe in 2020 or 2021?
• On Tuesday I took Mateo to the vet for his last set of shots. My handsome little guy weighs 4 lbs. He gained 1 lb since his last visit about 3 weeks ago? He is so energetic and loves to bite and play with Lola. She is not too happy with it but sort of tolerates it. I am still waiting for them to cuddle again. 🙂
• Yep, we got snow yesterday. Awful! How when it is only October?!?!!? I remember a couple of years ago the Northeast got hit with a lot of snow too right before Halloween. I hate snow. I can deal with the cold weather (a little) but the snow is what makes me hate winter even more.
The snow!!!! It is going to be in the high 80s today for Halloween, and finally dipping down into the 60s tomorrow. The 60s! I’m a little jealous.
Your kitty is the cutest. I do hope they work things out between them.
That picture of MCM is a far cry from the actual day this year. Those poor runners with all that rain!
Oh I know that wasn’t what it looked like that day. It was the one I already had in my photo gallery. Mateo is cute but he is a little trouble maker. 🙂
Whoa, they did some work on that cat house. Ha!
I hope Mateo and Lola are cuddle buds soon!
Yes they did! That cuddle was a one time thing. Now they fight. I am hoping Mateo will settle down a bit once he is neutered. Maybe he will?
Thankfully no snow for us yet. Byput yup, been known to happen in Oct. if it were cold today we’d be in trouble — lotus of rain but warm. Which is going to change.
Mateo is so cute!
He is cute but a little trouble maker.
No no snow
One marathon is enough for me.
Cannot wait to hear how it went today!