• Sometimes it is hard to be positive. But no matter what is going on in my life, I am grateful for everything I have.
• I remember the first time I watched “Coco”. I cried. I will never get tired of that movie. It was the perfect movie to watch on Saturday (the last day of Day of the Dead).
• While watching the NYC Marathon, I entered the early drawing for the 2020 marathon. I was not picked. That’s OK because my entry is entered in the general lottery and will find out in February if I get picked. Cross your fingers for me!
• I like Christmas music but I think it is too early for radio stations to play it on the radio. A radio station in Chicago started playing it on Tuesday. Oh, and they play it all day long.
• I have parent/teacher conferences on Tuesday. Not sure who will want this more. Teachers or parents? 🙂
Fingers and toes crossed
Sending you all the good juju for a spot at NYCM!