• I saw these bags at Starbucks. I would have bought one but not sure if I like the design. How about an image of a cup of coffee or something coffee related. Do you like it?
• Saw this and it made me laugh. The cold weather doesn’t bother me too much, but the snow is what I don’t like at all. I don’t know exactly how many weeks it will be till Winter but I am not looking forward to it.
• Every year we have to do a few video trainings and some of them are just ridiculous. I do roll my eyes whenever I see the list. I remember at one point I would have to watch over 10 of them. This year is just 5. I did check out the list of optional sessions and was surprised to see “Telephone etiquette” and “Timeout”.
• Last week I wrote about how I was contacted by a University for a Freshman orientation. I was contacted again. Yes, I was annoyed and even so when he asked me which high school I graduated from. I did assume he thought I graduated this year. Let’s hope I don’t get another email.
• You all know I am a Tieks fan. This is their new shoe that will be released soon. Isn’t it a pretty color? Of course I don’t need them, but I do want them.
That shoe is super cute! And that’s really annoying that that school can’t get it together.
I don’t like the humidity (I can handle pretty high temps if it’s a dry heat). I also don’t like the cold! But I’ll take the cold over the heat.
I was annoyed! I really hope I don’t get more emails from them. I guess I can simply delete them, right?
I don’t like humidity either.
Why not set up a filter to send it to spam?
We have to do all those trainings too–when I was home early in the pandemic, I got them all done. It’s nice now because they made an option to test out of them. After so many years of working in healthcare, I could probably complete most of them in my sleep!
I got an email a few day ago with the ones I have to do. Mostly likely we will do remote learning so I don’t understand why we need to take them anyway.