• Who else finds it annoying when people “Reply All” to an email instead of replying to the sender? I’ve seen it happen quite a few times. What is even more annoying is when someone replies all asking people to just reply to the sender and then someone else replies all apologizing for replying to everyone in the first place. 🤦♀️
• How is it that we are almost halfway through August? I am not ready for Summer Break to be over. I need a few more weeks before going back. My first day with the students is the 31st but my first day is the 26th.
• I am catching up on Grey’s Anatomy and have seen some very interesting episodes. “Flowers Grow Out of My Grave” talks about Day of the Dead. We see a few of Meredith’s loved ones (Lexie, Ellis, Derrick, Mark, and George) make a quick appearance on the show. We also hear the song “Chasing Cars” in Spanish. The best one is “Silent All These Years” where Jo not only meets her birth mother but finds out her mother had been raped. There is also a very powerful scene where the hospital hallway is lined with only female employees. A rape victim needs to have surgery but does not want to go because she said that she sees the face of her attacker in every man’s face.
• I use Google Meet for school and am excited about the new features. Out of all of them, I think #4 and #5 are the ones that will be more beneficial for me. But I am excited about all of them.
• About a week ago something felt weird in my ear. It felt like there was some pressure and a dull feeling. Plus, I could not hear very well. I didn’t do anything about it and thought it would get better. It didn’t. I finally went to Target and bought this earwax removal kit. I’ve been using it since Sunday and so far it is so much better. Earwax building rarely happens to me but still it is not a pleasant feeling.
My husband has to clean out his ears regularly. I guess for him it’s genetic, since his dad did it too. I’ve never had to do it.
Love Grey’s Anatomy! I remember the episode about Jo’s birth mother.
The raising the hand thing (Zoom has it) is good!