Disclaimer: I am promoting Athlinks as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews!
I’ve been running for over 10 years. Thanks to Athlinks, I have a record of every race (159 races) that I’ve done.
I also have a record of my PRs in all race distances.
What is Athlinks? It is a database that houses results for all athletes. These include pretty much all timed endurance sports (running, swimming, and triathlon).
I don’t know how long I’ve had my account. It is a FREE account so if you haven’t set one up yet, do so right now. You can sign up with an email address, Facebook, or Google Account.
1. See your most recent race results and your upcoming races. This is in the Overview tab.
2. You can check your race results. All of these races are listed in chronological order so the latest one is on top. This is in the Results tab.
3. Search and be friends with other runners. This is in the Following tab.
4. See how you did compared to your friends that also ran the same race. This will be shown by either a “Win” or a “Loss”. This is in the Rivals tab.
5. Find all of your personal records. This is in the Statistics tab.
I use Athlinks mostly to keep track of my races and my PRs. Maybe once in a while I’ll also check out how many wins or losses I have compared to my friends. In my case, I have more losses than wins. 🙂 I also like filtering by race distance or a specific race and compare how I did.
Here are my results from the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle beginning in 2006.
There is also an Athlinks App you can download to your phone.
I am pleased with my experience with Athlinks. It has been a positive one since the beginning. It is FREE and EASY. <<Nothing to lose. If you don’t have an account, set one up right now. Don’t forget to follow me on Athlinks.
I’m linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 2.0.