Happy Friday! Any interesting plans this weekend? My birthday is on Monday so I have plans on Saturday to get together with my sisters and my brother to celebrate. Nothing fancy but we will be going to a Thai restaurant for some delicious pad thai and pad see ew. Yummy!
Next week I work Monday and Tuesday and then will be off the rest of the week. You bet I am excited. I will be running a turkey trot on Thursday and planning to celebrate Thanksgiving with my family.
When I started writing this post I did not realize the topic this week was “Giving Thanks”. I had initially decided to write something related to it for the day after Thanksgiving. Instead in this post you’ll be reading about some of the few things I am loving.
- Waves Micro Towel – I’ve been using these for a few years. They’re fast drying and ultra absorbent. I use mine to wrap my wet hair after a shower. They are also perfect to take to the beach or on a trip. I love that they’re not bulky and come in some cool colors.
- Oiselle Lightning Layer – Thanks to the time change it is dark in the morning and after work. I prefer to run after work because I know more people and cars are out there during that time. My vest makes sure that I am seen. Well, it is a top and a vest. I’ve worn it alone with a sports bra during the summer and over a long sleeve top during the fall/winter.
- iHome Color Changing Bluetooth Speaker – I love listening to music while working in my classroom. I mainly listen to Amazon Prime and have a few playlists that I like. I also enjoy Pandora but for some weird reason my school has blocked that site. With my bluetooth speaker I can listen to whatever I want. It is easy to set up and has great sound quality. I love how it changes colors throughout each song.
- Achievement – Do you want to get paid to be healthy! Join Achievement, connect your apps, and start earning money. Use THIS LINK to join and we both get 250 points. For every 10,000 points you accumulate, you get $10. I’ve connected it to FitBit, Strava, and Garmin accounts and already made $20. Seriously, you have NOTHING to lose.
- Eagle Creek Pack-It Sac Large– I originally bought this after I saw how my friend, Meghann, had neatly packed for our trip to Alaska. I did not. I’ve heard great things about their products but until recently had never own any of them. You can use this to store magazines, computer cords, toiletries, etc. I use it to take home my papers to grade. Throughout the day I store the papers inside and make sure to grab it before heading out the door.
Any exciting plans this weekend? What are you loving lately?
I’m linking up with Running on Happy and Fairytales and Fitness for Friday 2.0.