I try to keep my blog posts as unbiased as possible, so here are a few things that I would like you to know:
- This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me.
- I am not a lawyer, personal trainer, nutritionist, doctor or expert in any area that I blog about. This blog is based on my personal experiences and insights and should not be taken as advice. The posts here are my sole opinions and do not represent or express the thoughts or opinions of my employer(s), past or current.
- This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation, but it never influences my opinions, beliefs, or experiences. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own.
- I do occasionally receive products to feature on this site. These posts will be clearly marked and while I may have been compensated to include the product on this site, the views and opinions are purely my own.
- This blog uses selective affiliate links, which means a commission is earned if you make a purchase via the link. The price you pay will be the same whether you use the affiliate link or go directly to the vendor’s website using a non-affiliate link.
- From time to time, I offer giveaways as a way to spice up the blog and add a bit of fun for my readers, because who doesn’t love free stuff? These giveaways may be items that I’m personally offering up or may have been given to me by a vendor.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.