Join me and Kookyrunner every Tuesday for the Tuesday Topics Linkup! Below are the topics but feel free to link to another running or fitness related post.
A few things to keep in mind:
• Make sure to comment on both hostesses’ posts.
• Visit at least two of the other linked posts – the more the merrier! Remember to come back for later linkers!
• Mention you are participating in this linkup and use the Tuesday Topics Linkup badge in your post.
• Provide a link back to each host as well.
• If you don’t play nice and are not able to follow the rules, your post will be deleted from the linkup.
6- Your 2021 mid ear review
13-Funniest fitness myths you’ve heard
20-Benefits of running with a group
27-Benefits of running solo
3-Share your home gym
10-Your favorite quick workouts
17-Common racing fears and how to defeat them
24-Share your favorite running item(s) you’ve tried this year
7-Your tips for beginner runners
14-Your favorite Instagram running accounts to follow
21-Your favorite Twitter running accounts to follow
28-What’s on your Fall bucket list?
5-Interview your favorite blogger
12-It’s National Savings Day! How do you save money on running gear/races?
19-How to fit in fitness over the holidays
2-Tips for treadmill running
9-What did you learn from your best race?
16-What did you learn from your worst race?
23-Tell us why you’re thankful for running this year!
7-Holiday Gift Guide for runners
14-Show us your year in bling!
21-Your year in photos
28-What are your goals for 2022?