• November clearly just flew by. It was a great birthday month. I had few days off for Thanksgiving break which was wonderful. However, I did get sick one weekend and spent two days on the sofa. I felt better on Monday and went to work but still had a cough that lasted about 4 days. I was constantly tired. I couldn’t get up early in the morning to run because I was so tired and just wanted to sleep. So I didn’t run. It was until a week later that I finally felt better enough to run. I did 2 miles and it felt tough.
About 2 weeks ago I started feeling some pain on the right side of my left knee. I thought it would get better so I kept running. It didn’t get better. I went to the chiropractor and he told me I have a meniscus injury and not to run for a week.
• Ran 54.14 miles. It was a slow month for me. Getting sick really took a toll on me. I thought that this was the lowest month but it isn’t. The winner is May with 49.44 miles. As of December 3rd, I am now 84% done of my yearly goal. There are 28 days left in 2018 and I still need to run 185 miles to achieve my goal. Yeah, definitely NOT happening. 🙂
• Total time running was 11:03:24.
• Despite it being a slow month, I still had some great runs.
• 13 days of running. In May it was 12 days.
• No races for me. I was supposed to run the RnR Savannah but then last minute couldn’t make it. I am planning my races for 2019 and have a few in mind such as the Garmin Half Marathon (KS) and the Missoula Half Marathon (MT).
• Final Thoughts: It was a slow month for me. It started off good but then got sick which affected me more than I was expecting it to. Now this injury happened and I am back to resting and no running.
So how did November go for you?
Linking up with Marcia, Patti, and Erika for Tuesdays on the Run.