Disclaimer: I received a free entry to the Missoula Half Marathon as part of being a BibRave Pro. Learn more about becoming a BibRave Pro (ambassador), and check out BibRave.com to review, find and write race reviews!
I am excited to be planning my race calendar for next year. My knee is much better. I took a week off from running and ran a few times last week. It doesn’t hurt to run but do feel some stiffness. But overall it does feel so much better.
So far here is my list:
• Rock ‘n’ Roll New Orleans, February 10 – I’ve done this race before and have enjoyed it a lot. However, next year I don’t know if I will make it after all. My training hasn’t been going great. I am waiting to hear back from my coach to see if I can still make it or not.
• Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K, March 24 – This is one of my favorite races! I love the distance and the location.
• Delaware Festival Marathon, April 28 – I am looking forward to running in a new state! Kim is the one who told me about it.
• Missoula Half Marathon, June 30 – Another race in a new state! This race is flat, fast, and point-to-point. The course looks so pretty! Check out the video below. If you want to sign up, use code BibRave19 to save $5 off your registration fee.
• Elmhurst 4 on the 4th, July 4 – This is another of my favorite races. I have done this a few times and always look forward to it.
• Kiawah Island Half Marathon, December 8 – Another new state! This will be my last race of the year.
So that is what I have so far on my list for next year. Any suggestions for a good race in GA, MI, ID, NM, KS, ND, SD, or WY?
Linking up with Marcia, Patti, and Erika for Tuesdays on the Run.