• I will admit that I am LOVING all of these memes about teachers.
• Due to race cancellations, I also had to cancel my flights leaving me with a few credits. Unfortunately some expire in April and in June. No way am I able to travel. Luckily Southwest has extended the date. Now I have an extra year! However, I just checked my account and they still show the 2020 expiration date. Hmm.
• eLearning is not fun. I am doing the best I can but it is a two way process. I mentioned in another post that I have posted homework in Google Classroom but sadly many students are not doing the work. I miss my kids. I miss teaching. Sigh. Wasn’t it a few weeks ago that I was complaining about them?
• Has anyone checked this out? I am curious about it.
• This made me laugh! I hope it doesn’t get to this point. Although, my cats are cute!
These teacher memes are hilarious! YAY for teachers!
I have heard that schools in Switzerland allow 3 students at a time to go and visit their teacher once a week in the class room, keeping their distance of course. It’s not perfect, but better than only e-Learning.
Of course this is done in another country! That will never happen here in the U.S.