Join me in the latest challenge offered by Oiselle. I am very excited about it.
What does the challenge entail?
- Make a commitment you will complete 13 times during the month of April.
- Share yours on Twitter or Instagram using the hashtag #oisellefullhalf
- Run 13 miles a week
- Commit to 13 days of strength work
- Save the planet by running, biking, or walking to work for 13 days
- Map out and run 13 new routes
- Complete 13 Jasyoga video sessions
- Do 13 push-ups a day
- Or of course…sign up for the full 13.1
So what do I hope to accomplish in April?
Will you be joining me? I hope so. Let’s do this.
This is a great challenge!
This is such a cool idea!!! I will complete 13 days of running during the month of April 🙂 https://runningtomilan.wordpress.com/2016/03/30/its-national-walk-in-the-park-day/
I won’t be joining you because I hate push-ups, but what a great way to motivate others!
It doesn’t have to be push-ups but can be something else. Girl, I can barely do one. Maybe burpees? Or it can be something simple like making sure to hydrate properly for 13 days.