• I am going to San Francisco on Saturday. My nephew graduates from Berkeley with a Phd. in Economics. I am very proud of him! The whole family is proud. I’ve been to San Francisco a couple of times and am excited to go again.
• I purchased an Oster Belgian Waffle Maker and made waffles this weekend. I am disappointed with how they turned out. I thought it would be easy to use/make but I had some trouble with it. I’ll just stick to making pancakes. Do you have a waffle make ? What did I do wrong?
• This week was Teacher Appreciation Week. I am kind of disappointed to say that only 1 student gave me a note today. No one else said anything. Sigh. Oh well. I guess I cannot expect to always get something from my kids, right? I mean, throughout the year I do get lots of notes, cards, and pictures from them.
• The other day I was listening to the radio and they were talking about showers. They were asking people if they showered in the morning or at night. Interesting topic. One caller said he showers at night AND in the morning. Huh? I cannot remember what his reason was for showering at night but he said he showers in the morning because it helps him to wake up. As for me, it depends on what I am doing. If I run in the evening after work then for sure I shower at night. But if not then morning shower is fine with me. Sometimes I do shower every day (or take two showers in the day) in the summer because it is so hot and I sweat a lot. What about you?
• Not too many exciting items to talk about this week. Lately I’ve been really tired and am wondering if something is wrong with me. Last Saturday I took TWO naps! I am loving this warmer weather and the fact that I am running in shorts and a tank top.
I think it’s such a busy time of year that some of us forget about teacher appreciation. In our district we all contribute to a fund then a nice lunch is provided for the teachers that week. I hope that they don’t feel unappreciated. Usually a shower every morning for me. Unless, like you said, I run or workout in the evening.
We did have parents bring in food for lunch and that was nice. Our district/school usually makes a big deal about it and this year they didn’t. I know many teachers were wondering about it.
Hope you have a great time in San Fran this weekend! That’s an impressive degree your nephew is getting. Congrats to him!! I don’t have a wafflemaker. I don’t need another kitchen appliance, but I secretly still really want one. LOL
I’m a morning showerer. I’ll shower at night as well, if I workout at night, but then I’ll still take one in the morning Otherwise, my face feels too slimy after sleeping. 🙂
Thanks! So far it has been going great.
Where did you buy this waffle maker? I love it, I’ve seen some more I did not really like the price of them hahahaha
I got it at Target.