• I belong to a gym in which it isn’t allowed to talk on the phone while using the machines. I was there on Monday and there was a guy two treadmills down from me talking on his phone. I had headphones but could still hear him. I was annoyed and wanted to say something to him. Luckily he didn’t stay too long. Would you have said something to him?
• I started reading “Becoming” by Michelle Obama and so far it is a good book. I love reading about her childhood and her experiences while in college and while working in Chicago. I am at the part where she met Barack and has fallen in love with him. Beautiful love story!
• I saw this kiosk while on my way to REI. I didn’t buy anything but was tempted. Have you bought anything from there?
• I had been curious about the movie “Roma” and decided to watch it. Oh no. I found it boring. Watched about 30 minutes before I turned it off. Actually I was running on the treadmill and there came a scene of a naked guy. I almost fell off the treadmill because I was so shocked! 😬
• Did you see these GU seafood inspired flavors? Yuck! Luckily it was a joke. Can you imagine if these were for real?
Gross on the GU! Although I’ll bet the Japanese people would like those. Haha! I heard how boring ROMA is and just said no. I watched Can You Ever Forgive Me with Melissa McCarthy on the plane and it was good.
I feel like now I need to continue to watch it just to finish it. However, definitely no rush.
I remember seeing the previews for that movie. I like her but sometimes find her annoying! 🙂
I find that people are so rude at the gym – just no type of etiquette.
Yuck to those awful GU flavors – thank goodness they were a joke!
I hate judging anyone that goes to the gym (but I guess I am doing it now) but that is one of the reasons I HATE going to the gym. I want my own equipment and not share with anyone. 🙂
I cannot imagine if those GUs were for real!