• You all know about my love for Ticonderoga pencils. For sure it will be C and then A.
• Thanks to Facebook for the reminders. Last year on April 15 was in the 70s. This year we had snow.
• I don’t mess with sleep. I’m a Scorpio and 1 hour is not enough.
• I registered yesterday for the Publix Atlanta Half Marathon for next year. I don’t remember having to answer these questions on other registration forms. Seriously they want to know my marital status and ethnicity?
• Our administrators treated us to a salad bar. It was totally unexpected but definitely nice. It definitely inspired me to eat more salads during lunch. I had two plates but was still hungry at 2pm (my lunch is at 11:30am).
Wow, those are some weird questions, for sure!
I’m Aquarius. Well, I’ll stay up chatting on a girls’ weekend, but otherwise this early bird gets the worm. 🙂
I was annoyed with those questions. Luckily I was able to select “Prefer not to answer”.
Those are some very weird questions for race registration! The salad bar is definitely a nice treat 🙂
I agree! I was very annoyed with the questions.
I’m Pisces… and 19 hours? I love my sleep, but not THAT much. I am a runner. I get up early LOL
That is a lot of hours to sleep. 🙂
Taurus – 23 hours. What??
I try to gt at least 7.
I agree about salads. They taste great . But If I do not have carbs, I’m hungry later.
Haha, I know, right? What else would you do if you spend the whole day sleeping? The salads were also missing some proteins and that is why I was still hungry hours later. It was good though!
They taste great. But I need more.