• This made me laugh! Seriously the last thing we want to do is go to a meeting much less stay longer than necessary. I need to go set up my classroom!! 🙂
• Another Facebook memory. This was for a running cruise to Alaska two years ago. You can read about it HERE.
• Have you tried these? They are delicious. I bought a package for my nephew and he finished it in a few hours. Well, he gave me 1 or 2 cookies to share.
• I was supposed to run the RnR Chicago Half Marathon on Sunday. I didn’t because my coach advised me not to run because I have plantar fasciitis. Well, maybe it wasn’t meant to be because my name wasn’t on the list of participants anyway.
• I may be banned from ordering more shoes from the Brooks website, but that didn’t stop me from ordering another pair from Zappos. How cute are these?
Oh, I always thought that running cruise sounded so fun! And Alaska’s a beautiful place for that. I’m going to go back and read your post about it 🙂
I wasn’t sure what to expect but everything turned out great!
I’d freaking love to do that Alaskan running cruise. We went to Alaska in 2013 and I loved it so much more than I ever thought I would. I feel you on the meeting thing. I used to work at a place where we had meetings to prepare for the meetings. There was no time to actually do the work!
I remember you telling me about the fresh air in Alaska. The running cruise was phenomenal. It was better than I expected!