• Late to the party here but I am LOVING my Oofos. Seriously, where have these been my whole life? These are the best sandals on Earth and I think they have helped me recover from plantar fasciitis.
• Mateo is simply adorable. I cannot get enough of him. I love him!!
• My kids are struggling with identifying coins and counting how much money they have in total. I remember I had these and put them on the wall. So far it has helped them in their assignments. It really makes me sad how much they don’t know. I don’t expect them to know everything but how can they not know currency?
• Haha, I want this doll. But in a brunette, please.
• Any fans of NCIS? I saw the season premiere on Tuesday and cannot wait for the next episode. ZIVA IS ALIVE!!!!
I love my oofos too! But apparently they’re not the best choice for walking long distances so keep that in mind 🙂 I made the mistake of wearing them a lot for sight seeing and I think that might have contributed to my current foot pain since they don’t have a back strap.
Oh no! I did not know. Years ago I was in NY and walked for hours in my Birkenstock and those are awesome for walking long distances. I had no pain afterward.
Long live Ziva! Back in my gym rat days there was a TV channel that showed NCIS 24/7, so that was my go to workout watch. Then they stopped showing it, and now that I think of it, that must have been around the time when I decided to finally buy a treadmill.
I am so glad she is alive. I like her more than the new girl.
I love my Oofos! They are always a part of my rest and recovery
Me too! I always put them on when I come home from running or work.