• Saw this on Facebook and will be trying it out for my room. Has anyone made it?
• Mateo and Lola have simply destroyed the Halloween house I bought for them.
• One of the things that irks me at school is the incorrect translation of English to Spanish. I saw this today in one of the programs my kids use and I got so annoyed. The correct word is moneda de cinco centavos but yet we see the word “nickels”.
• I was this close to crying again this week. How is it that we’re only in October and I am already feeling so stressed out. Every morning I am rushing to get things done and then at the end of the day I feel like I didn’t get anything done.
• The Chicago Marathon is less than 2 weeks away! I am not running it but am excited for those that are and am looking forward to spectating. I’ve run this race a few times and have always loved it.
I hear you on being stressed out. Luckily I’m not working, so that takes some stress out. Thank God, because there’s plenty to go around!
I am all about the green cleaning products. Then my husband buys (and uses!) Windex. Sigh.
I then stress out about being stressed out! 🙂 I bought some bottles to make the air freshener but the bottles I ordered from Amazon were not delivered today like they were supposed to. Hopefully tomorrow I will get them.