• I had a weird dream the other night. I dreamt that I took a nap and when I woke up, my landlord had sort of evicted me and my sister. Sort of meaning that he removed the stove, refrigerator, and toilet. He also replaced the living room floor. I know I would like to move soon but that was pretty extreme. I am still looking for buy, just haven’t found the house i like. 🙂
• My students love to color. It makes me happy to see them color. My mother also likes to color and my sister got her a big box of crayons. Isn’t it cool?
• I have sharpened pencils in my room for my students to use. How is it that they write until the tip wears off? I just don’t understand it.
• On Monday I went to Walmart and saw these shoes in the parking lot. Did someone really forget them or simply left them on purpose after putting on the new shoes they bought? 🙂
• It’s been a rough few weeks at school but I am feeling the love from my students. It definitely made my day. I love it!
Awww, that’s nice that you’re feeling the love from your students.
I tried to get my dad interested in adult coloring books, but nope. That’s great that your mom does enjoy it!
The neurologist also recommended puzzles but she gets frustrated doing those. She told me that she had never done those before.