• On Sunday I watched an interview with U.S. Supreme Court Justice Sonia Sotomayor and she talked about her book “Just Ask”. I became so interested in it and decided to order it to read to my kids. I’ve had it for a few days but have not had a chance to read it. Has anyone read it?
• I am not a fan of Shakira nor JLo but loved their performance at the Super Bowl Halftime Show. I know there were a lot of criticism but I am not even going to go there. They’re both beautiful and can put on a great performance!
• I saw this in an advertisement on Amazon for a car vacuum cleaner. Please explain to me what the last sentence means. Engine needs to be started before a car cleaning? Huh?
• We’ve been having a mild winter and I love it. This showed up in my Facebook memories last week. I remember that day. I remember going outside to start my car and to let it run for a few minutes. Also, I wanted to know what negative 45 degrees felt like. Yeah, it was cold.
• I haven’t run outside since I fell. The other day I was taking my mom to my sister’s house and I showed her exactly where I tripped. Now you see how easy it was for me to fall? 🙂
It’s been such a strange winter in Europe, too. I just hope this doesn’t mean we’re in for a super hot summer!
The weather has been weird all over. I saw yesterday that it was 65 degrees in Antarctica. Huh?
I don’t remember the exact place where I fell last September (it was dark), but whenever I run that route I get a chill when I get to that block. We had such a nice week up until the ice storm this morning.
I know how you feel. I am not ready to run outside nor that route now. Hopefully once it warms up I will get out there.
OMG the sidewalk is seriously like that?! WTF! No wonder you fell!
I wonder if you plug that cleaner in to your car somehow and it’s saying to turn the car on to use it? Seems super odd. Don’t buy it. LOL!!! 😉
I know. The funny thing is that I had run by there before so I knew what the sidewalk was like. Still, I was not careful. I think you are right. I kept reading the instructions and the cleaner has to be plugged in the 12 volt receptacle with the car on in order to work. Now it makes sense. 🙂
I saw judge Sotomayor in person. She’s amazing. I read her first book.
Yes I’m loving our mild winter. Hope it stays like this.
My sister met her a few years ago. Now I want to meet her too. I read the book to my students. So good and cute. One of my students has asthma and she smiled and nodded when I read the page about it.
I loved the super bowl half time show too, I thought they did a great job! And yikes on that sidewalk. No wonder you fell. That seems really unsafe.
Phenomenal women!! It is unsafe. I knew it was like that because I had run by there a few times before. Guess I was just not careful that one time.
Oh wow, that sidewalk is very dangerous looking – the city should fix it immediately! I loved the halftime show as well.
Feels like -55°? That’s just wrong!
You got me thinking now as to what I can do to have the city fix it. Obviously it isn’t safe.