Join me and Kookyrunner every Tuesday for the Tuesday Topics Linkup! Below are the topics but feel free to link to another running or fitness related post.
A few things to keep in mind:
• Make sure to comment on both hostesses’ posts.
• Visit at least two of the other linked posts – the more the merrier! Remember to come back for later linkers!
• Mention you are participating in this linkup and use the Tuesday Topics Linkup badge in your post.
• Provide a link back to each host as well.
• If you don’t play nice and are not able to follow the rules, your post will be deleted from the linkup.
5-Your word for 2021.
12-What was your favorite book you read last year?
19-What did you learn about yourself during the pandemic?
26-Your six favorites of 2020.
2-Share your best running views from around the world.
9-Five words to describe yourself.
16-What are some of your running pet peeves?
2-What did you think about on your last run?
9-Makeup while running – yes or no?
16-What are some of the best things you’ve seen at a race or a run?
23-Is there a popular race you never want to run?
30-Do you set a weekly goal? Monthly? Yearly?
6-What is your favorite time of the year to run?
13- Do you listen to podcasts while running? List some of your favorite ones.
20-What do you do the night before a race or a long run?
27- Free topic
4-What are some of your favorite running costumes or outfits?
11-What are some of your disastrous running costumes or race outfits?
18-Show us your organizational skills. How do you organize your running gear?
25-How do you stay mentally motivated during a long run?
1-How will you celebrate Global Running Day?
8-Tips for running in the rain, cold, or hot weather.
15-Do you run when you’re sick?
22-Things you saw on your list run.
29- Free topic